CDs & IRAs
CDs & IRAs
We offer various terms on both our Certificates of Deposit and Individual Retirement Accounts, giving you the ability to balance accessibility with earnings.
Certificates of Deposit CDs
- $1,000.00 Minimum Deposit to Open
- Various terms available from one (1) month to sixty (60) months
- Single Maturity or Automatic Renewal available
- Interest may be compounded, paid by check or deposited to your checking or savings account.
- Interest is paid until maturity
- The annual percentage yield assumes interest remains on deposit until maturity. A withdrawal of interest will reduce earnings.
- No deposits or partial withdrawals allowed, early withdrawal may result in a penalty.
Individual Retirement Account IRAs
- $250.00 Minimum Deposit to Open
- Various terms available from three (3) months to sixty (60) months
- Interest is compounded and credited at least semi-annually
- Depending on the type of IRA, contributions may be tax deductible and interest income may be tax deferred
- Early withdrawals may result in a penalty
- IRS penalties may apply if withdrawals are made before age 59½